Sunday, April 12

Our Pascha....





Christ is Risen!  It has been such a nice day.  Holy Week flew by and towards the end, there was just no time to do everything that I wanted (or needed!) to do.  It was kind of a relief to just throw out all of my to do lists just before I walked through the door for Nocturns at 11:30 pm. 

We had a very nice early dinner this afternoon, so I wasn't too surprised when the children were hungry again just before I tucked them in.  I made them one of our favorite warm weather meals:  little plates of sliced ham, cheese, boiled egg, yogurt, pickles, and strawberries...  easy, quick, and filling!

I'm not too sure what adventures Bright Week will hold for us, but I know that it is going to be wonderful!  We'll take a little break from school and Father John will be able to step back a little from church responsibilities and work.  For now though, it is time to catch up on some sleep! 

:::::
 

P.S  Those perfect little monastic dolls in our children's Pascha baskets are the work of the talented Rebeca Groover of Pearl and Poppy!

3 comments:

Flambeaux said...

Christos anesti!

Unknown said...

Christ is risen! Beautiful dolls! Sarah @ The Orthodox Mama

www.theorthodoxmama.com

LOVEWILLFINDAWAY said...

Rebeca is my DIL, she does museum-quality work! Your blog is lovely. I would like to "follow" you☺️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...