Wednesday, March 25

Yarn Along: Daily Rituals...


I'm working away on my newest knitting project, a Palmyre Shawl. Though the pattern is simple enough (and has great reviews for ease), I struggled a bit in the beginning.  I am not following the pattern precisly, but am getting the shape and  number of stitches I need for the lace part.  I have already scheduled a knitting SOS for next Tuesday at our local yarn shop to help me look over the lace part of the pattern.  Hopefully that will help things go smoothly.

I haven't had much time for reading this past two weeks (I've been having too much fun with my siblings!), but I am already back to it.  I only have a little bit left in The Scent of Holiness and Daily Rituals and am also listening to North and South while I knit and clean. 


3 comments:

elizabeth said...

yay for the progress on that beautiful knit! The Scent of Holiness is so lovely!

willfulmina said...

That yarn has so much depth! It's unexpected in a neutral. Must be fun to work with!

Lilly's Mom said...

This is such a lovely shawl you are knitting. I too, love the yarn you are using. I'm excited to see how it look when it's completed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...