Tuesday, March 31

Already Tuesday...

 

  I'm not sure how it is already Tuesday.  The list of things to accomplish before Pascha is starting to feel oppressive, but I've determined to take it all in stride.  I seem to be the most productive in the mornings and early afternoon, whirling through breakfast, lessons, and cleaning.  In the late afternoon,  I peter out and settle in on the porch swing in the sun with my knitting and audio book while the children play outside for hours.  We've not been eating dinner until after six now that it is light so late.  Before we know it, it is bedtime!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh that sounds like a nice afternoon; sigh. I can't seem to get going in the mornings so it is later afternoon that I really seem to get going... bit by bit we will get it all done!

Today said...

I hear you! The stress of getting it all done. I hope this year I can relax. If it's not all done, then it's not. That's not what's important about these days. Yet the stress is still there. Sigh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...