Monday, December 15

Dreaming of a White Christmas...





Today was quite a Monday.  We were away all last week visiting family while Papa was on a work trip to Texas.  Visiting was loads of fun and I got to tackle most of our Christmas shopping while we were near fun shops, but I feel very behind on Christmas preparations now that we are home.  I was able to keep my hands busy while we were doing our lessons with one of my very favorite December activities:  making paper snowflakes!  I only finished up the large coffee filter ones and so tomorrow I'll work on the smaller cupcake liner snowflakes.  Other than twinkle lights, I think that the wintry windows are my favorite decorations!


   

3 comments:

Laura said...

So very pretty!

Matushka Anna said...

I love snowflakes too. I need to get the specially saved coffee filters out for the kids to cut some! I don't know why it takes me so long every year to remember this. (Probably because we're running around in short sleeves...)

elizabeth said...

so lovely!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...