Friday, November 28

Gift Ideas for the Little Ones in Your Life...





I just wanted to take a minute to suggest two gift ideas for the special children on your Christmas lists this year:

The first is a brand spanking new book by Ancient Faith Publishing called A Child's Guide to the Divine Liturgy.  We received it last week and I will do an official review of it that includes photographs of some of the pages, but I wholeheartedly recommend that all Orthodox little ones have a copy!  It is simply amazing!

The second gift suggestion I wanted to let you know about is this dear little crocheted censer from Cozy House Curios.  It is beautiful!  The censer even comes with a piece of black wool charcoal inside. It is very well made and seems very sturdy! I am excited to give it as a namesday gift to Little Man this coming week! Since it is handmade by the talented Matushka Anna, you should order as quickly as you can to ensure that you can get it in time for Christmas! 

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

very lovely indeed!!! :)))

Matushka Anna said...

Thank you for the post! I hope your son enjoys the censer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...