Wednesday, January 29

Yarn Along: Knitting Yarns...



The Choose Your Own Arrow Shawl is going slowly.  I have not even printed out this week's clue, but I'm not worried.  I have all the time in the world!

I spotted Knitting Yarns at Barnes and Noble and leafed through it while we were there, but waited to see if our library system had it to borrow. It didn't, so I ordered it from Amazon last week and it arrived yesterday.  It will be cozy snow day reading for me and then I will pass it on to my yarn loving sister:)


2 comments:

Jessica Snell said...

My mom bought me that book for Christmas - it looks really good, doesn't it? I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

CathieJ said...

That book looks quite interesting. I will have to look into it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...