Thursday, January 2

The Eighth Day of Christmas...






Today was spend running around on several errands.  I treated the children to lunch at Chick-Fil-A and we all shared one of their peppermint shakes (I've been wanting one since the beginning of the Nativity fast!).  Once home, we all snuggled down to crafts and toys near the fire.  I framed a few prints by Phoebe Wahl and by the time the little ones were snug in their beds, I was ready for hot cocoa, knitting, and the Call the Midwife Christmas special!  It seems that we will be having a cozy day in tomorrow...  maybe even with a very little bit of snow!  I am already planning blueberry muffins for breakfast.  I hope that your day was as nice as ours! 

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

so nice! glad you were given this nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...