Tuesday, January 14

Painting on Canvas...




Recently, while on an errand to Michael's Craft Store, I came across a package of canvases that weren't too expensive (in fact, I think that I used a 40% off coupon!).  They have been such a fun craft for the little ones.  For this project, I lightly drew rectangles and squares with a pencil and the kids painted them.  We were loosely inspired by an art class that we took on Piet Mondrian.  I'd really like to use a wall in our playroom/schoolroom for displaying the art that the children are producing lately.  Any suggestions for accomplishing that?

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

You could put up one or more pieces of molding and prop the canvases up that way. It would make it easy to change them out. Try looking on Pinterest for ideas.

Lisa said...

You could also try the rain gutter bookshelf idea. Pinterest or just Google should show the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...