Friday, August 2

The Seashore Cowl...




I finished up the Seashore Cowl a few days ago and spent some time blocking it.  I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  There are a few mistakes that I made, but I am finding that lacy patterns are so forgiving!  I am almost 100% positive that I am going to give this cowl to a friend this weekend.  I'm a little afraid that it won't be her style and she'll  feel obligated to wear it (I see her pretty regularly) and so that is why I am hemming and hawing.  The Seashore Cowl really was a fun knit and I am glad that I persevered even though the thinness of the yarn was difficult to get used to at first.  If you are looking for a beginning lacy project to try, this was a great one! 

8 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Beautiful job! I'm so impressed! :D

Laura said...

That really turned out beautiful! I am sure your friend will love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! <3

Martha said...

It's really quite lovely...maybe you should keep it? Or perhaps your friend will ♥ that cowl, too.

Lucy said...

It's truly gorgeous. I wish we were friends and then I might be the friend you are thinking of giving it to!

karen said...

It is beautiful! Love the scallops and the lace details :)

Maria said...

I say, without reservation, that your friend LOVES the cowl and will be wearing every chance she gets!

Michelle M. said...

That is lovely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...