Friday, November 9

Favorite Things: Britian's Country Living...


Around the second week of every month, I take the little ones on a trek to Barnes and Noble.  We go for the train table in the children's area, to check out the new books, and to buy Mama the latest issue of Britain's Country Living. 

I usually tuck my magazine in a safe place and wait for a few days for just the right moment to dive in.  Happily playing little ones?  Check.  Mug of tea?  Check.  Blueberry muffin?  Check, check, check.  It is such fun to read through the articles and look at all of the lovely photographs.  In my opinion, it is far superior to the American version of Country Living and I look forward to getting this magazine so much each month!

What magazines do you like to read?


8 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Country Living - I have been subscribed for so long! It must be easier to get English magazines over there than it is to get American ones over here.

I also live Mollie Makes, Cross Stitcher and Home & Antiques.

Land Love and LandScape are also really good - lots of lovely photographs of England.

I really like Keepers At Home which is a Mennonite magazine and has so many interesting articles.

kyrie said...

Country Living UK is my magazine one and only :)

Melinda said...

I subscribe to the American mag, but I have to admit I drool over the British version at B & N too! Beautiful pictures...

Michelle M. said...

I am not a huge magazine person, but I am definitely going to look into this one! I know I would love it. In all honestly, I would just love to move across the sea and live in an English country cottage!

Anonymous said...

i don't have any magazine loves either. my husband and girls love Foot Network (?) each month ... and my boys get excited to look too.

you're the second person to recommend this one though ... i may have to take a look.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CM said...

This one is so good! I buy the electronic version for my iPod. Tiny but at least I can get it way out here in the Canadian sticks!

Jen said...

I like that one too. I subscribe to English Home, which I think is a similar sort of look. Also the new Victoria, which I think is not as good as the old one still, but lovely in its own way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...