Wednesday, September 12

Yarn Along...





I have cast aside the washcloths for the week and begun work on a trio of scarves for my little peeps.  I basically just cast on 30 stitches and then followed the pattern for the Petite French Farmhouse Dishcloth Pattern No.1.  Once it is long enough (and I think that will be when there is only a wee bit of yarn left), I will knit two rows and cast off and it will be done!  I found the yarn that I am using at our little yarn shop.  It was in the sale bin ($4 for each skein and I bought two).  It is Elsebeth Lavold Angora in Lavender.  I will have to learn how to block these scarves when I am finished knitting them, which should be interesting!

We are still reading Charlotte's Web (only a few more chapters to go!) and Calm and Compassionate Children:  A Handbook, and are enjoying both! 


Come tell us what you are knitting and reading!

1 comment:

Tonya Gunn said...

I think I could definitely benefit from reading that book - Calm and Compassionate Children - thank you for sharing.
Blessings, Tonya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...