Saturday, June 23

Summer Essentials...

  
I have been really enjoying three of my favorite summer essentials these past few days!

It has been quite hot here and having a light summer bag to toss everything in has been great!  This tote is easy to wipe clean, but the fact that it has a chic handle and flap made of gorgeous caramel leather, seems to elevate it from a beach tote to a respectable handbag.  This is my second Longchamp tote (the last one was navy) and I really like how the bag wears as the seasons pass.  The black and caramel colors of the bag look great with everything in my closet!


I try to remember to put on my sunglasses every time I step outside and these are the nicest pair I have ever had. It seems that I am more sensitive to bright sunlight as I get older.  I really like how these sunnies look...  I put them on and feel a little glamorous!


When I saw these flip flops in Marshalls, I was excited!  They are made by Born (such comfortable shoes!) and look great with just about everything from a simple skirt and tee to my more dressy clothes.  Though I have always admired shoes with flowers and other embellishments, I was always hesitant.  I did want to draw too much attention to my large feet and I also didn't want to tire of the style quickly (especially if they are a more expensive shoe!).  I do not have to worry about either of those things with these flip flops!  They are a perfect color (almost a neural) and make me feel summery and elegant. 

What are your summer essentials this year?

3 comments:

Elizabeth in Alaska said...

I really need to invest in a pair of sun glasses... my eyes seem to be getting more sensitive over time, as well!

These skirts have become my new "mom uniform"... I have three and I wear them almost every day: http://store.textureclothing.com/comfyskirts.html

Mat. Emily said...

Those skirts look great, Elizabeth!

Αγαπη said...

Presvytera, your summer essentials are so classy! Thanks for sharing! Mine are similiar with the exception of the tote (which I admite, I need to invest in!)

And although it is technically passed given the time, a blessed Feast of Sts. Peter and Paul to you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...