Friday, March 9

Feminine Friday: What's in Your Handbag?

Here is my autumn and winter handbag. I have had it for three years now (it was a gift from my sister) and I still like it as much as I did the minute that I opened it! I try to take good care of it so that I will have it for a long time. I like to try to get quality items that will last and last and last. My goal is to have this bag for at least ten years.

My wallet shows a bit of wear, but it is as nice as ever! I have two keys on on my key ring (house and car).

My sunglasses

Three pouches for organizing the little things: makeup, comb, and bandaids in the largest, pens and paper in the medium, and odds and ends in the smallest.

Mobile Phone

Diapers and Wipes

Not pictured, but often included: tiny toys (mostly cars), receipts, baby clothing, small blanket, coins, and a snack or two

:::::

What's in your handbag? Does it double as a diaper bag like mine?

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

This is so nice. I really like your use of small bags for organization. Where did you get the little folded bag for diapers and wipes?

All always find your Feminine Fridays very encouraging. I'm going to try to join in on my blog soon.

elizabeth said...

Fun! My purse, well, let's say I love it but it is a tad disorganized... well, one thing at a time! loved seeing yours! :)

Kate said...

Oh for a handbag again! Instead, I just sling a diaper bag over my shoulder. I feel safer using a diaper bag. I feel like someone won't try to steal it out of my grocery cart because they'd figure all they'd get out of it were diapers.

Anonymous said...

I've got my wonderful large red moleskine diary, mobile phone, clementines to snack on, purse, a copy of 'Runner's World', car keys, black pen, a manuscript I'm reading over, a red pen for making comments on the aforementioned, and lip balm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...