Tuesday, February 21

Lenten Cleaning...


Each Lenten season, I try to clean our home from top to bottom. Since we moved recently, my focus will be to make things a little more organized. I unpacked things and threw them in cabinets and closets haphazardly and now is my chance to rectify that. I will also clean each room the best that I can, but with construction happening (and of course, three little ones!), it is doubtful that it will stay that way. I will elaborate on this general plan each Monday with a more detailed "to do" list.


Week One
Bathrooms

Week Two
Bedrooms

Week Three
Living Room
Sunroom

Week Four
Office
Entrance
Paschal Shopping (Outfits, Pascha Baskets, and Egg Hunt)

Week Five
Playroom
Porch

Week Six
Kitchen
Dining Room
Clean Car

Week Seven
Hanging Flower Baskets
Paschal Grocery Shopping

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are going to post this, as it will help me to not do this alone! :)

B. Joanna

Melinda said...

I'm going to follow your schedule for the most part. I'll just move the car to the same week as the porch. Thanks for posting this! I'm looking forward to more. =-)

elizabeth said...

My living space in my little apartment got messy again ... (head cold's fault this time!)... I so need to get back on track with this.... love your lists!

Anonymous said...

I was inspired by your efforts last year, planning to do the same this year!

magda said...

Have I ever told you how much I enjoy and appreciate these? Thank you again, and good strength!

Dreena M. Tischler said...

This is a wonderful idea -- I'm in. Thank you very much for the inspiration. (New reader here)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...