Saturday, February 11

From House to Church: Moving the Shed...








The church property has a very nice shed that was put in by the previous owner. Since the church will be located in the garage, the shed is an important space for our family's outside things. Unfortunately, it was located in an area that was designated for parking. Father John arranged to have the shed moved over a bit. It really was a great idea! Not only is the shed now a bit more out of sight, it was placed in a small grove a trees and really looks like it was meant to be there!

3 comments:

Shana said...

What lovely trees! I know you are enjoying the nature in your new home. I do have a question, since I have noticed the renovation of several different churches, do you and your husband "plant" churches as we call it in our denomination?m

MamaBirdEmma said...

No. we've been at the same church for nearly six years. The first renovation was the church's rental property. This renovation is for the property that the church was able to purchase.

I think that I also posted my dad's church renovation a few years ago.

Sorry for the confusion!

Shana said...

Thanks :) I do appreciate you showing the progress of the projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...