Friday, February 17

Feminine Friday: Signature Scent...


After searching for years to find a signature scent, I have finally found one! It is L'Occitane's Pivoine Flora. I have been using the Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette roll on which I can easily fit into my handbag for a quick dab on the go for six months or so, but I 'd like to eventually upgrade to a bottle of the perfume for a more lasting scent. I really like that I found something that is delicate and feminine. I didn't want a chemically smelling perfume and this feels natural to me. It is nice to fling on a scarf and catch a very faint whiff of my perfume... such a happy smell!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Dear Mat. Emily
I sent you a thank note for the "Curl your hair " post.
Have a lovely weekend!
Blessings, Emma

MamaBirdEmma said...

Thank you for the note, Emma! It was heartwarming. I sent you an e-mail!

www.mominapocket@aol.com said...

This is my all time favorite perfume store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...