Saturday, February 25

Commitment to Loveliness: Week of February 26th...


1. Write a letter to my godmother

2. Keep to my Lenten Cleaning Schedule

3. Focus on the Lenten Spirit as much as possible. There is a lot happening here and with evening services starting right at bedtime, our schedule will be off. One thing I am planning to do is to move bath time to before supper and having the children wear their pajamas to church. Another thing I am going to try is to bite my tongue! I know that I will be more irritable this coming week and I hope and pray that my temper won't get the better of me!

4. Put away the winter decorations. It feels silly to have snowflakes dangling from the light fixture in the dining room when it is 60 degrees outside!

5. Take care of my dry, dry skin!

:::::

Please join me in making a Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in one's life each week without much effort! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

praying for you.

Grandma Anna said...

Just a couple of hints from an old grandmother:
1.Buy special "church" pajamas that are a bit prettier, more special so that children realize even that is special when in Gods house.

2. Learned from dermatologist that you apply moisturizer over damp skin for maximum results.

monica said...

My son has severely dry skin. The only thing that has helped is Mary Kay hand lotion. I am not a Mary Kay rep, I promise. :)

Shana said...

I will certainly keep you in prayer this week. It is challenging when you get out of a routine with little ones. If you do find a solution to your dry skin please post :)

I have posted my commitment to loveliness on my blog this week. Thanks for the encouragement to work toward loveliness in our homes.

Sarah in Indiana said...

This reminds me I've been meaning to put away my snowman candy dish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...