Saturday, February 18

Commitment to Loveliness: Week of February 19th


1. Begin writing plans for Great Lent: Cleaning, Eating, and Learning lists must be written down!

2. Clean the car: After having not cleaned our vehicle few months, the car is looking pretty filthy!

3. Strive to have a quiet week: We need to have a week where the comings and goings are limited to only necessary outings. Otherwise, we'll stay in our own home and garden.

4. Continue curling my hair daily

5. Finish Reading Little House on the Prairie to the little ones; finish reading Farmer boy to myself

:::::

Please join me in making a Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in one's life each week without much effort! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.

4 comments:

FrontierDreams said...

I love this idea and may need to join you soon. This is the first year my family and I will be celebrating Lent...do you have any resources/suggestions on how to explain it to my very little ones? Or maybe activities to help them? My oldest really doesn't like thet idea of her beloved Jesus being on a cross and dying :( I have to handle this carefully with her.

Woman of the House said...

I'll join in! Looking forward to seeing what others do too. :-) http://womanofthehouse-blog.blogspot.com/2012/02/commitment-to-loveliness.html

MamaBirdEmma said...

Hi Nicole! That is a great question! I will attempt to answer it in a post this week. I do want to ask my husband to review it before I post though, and since he is pretty busy with the renovations and work, it might take a few days!

FrontierDreams said...

Thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...