Tuesday, May 10

How to Never Complain About Anything Ever Again...

By David Cohen

At a certain point in my life I was a world-class complainer. Complainers have few friends, solve few problems, create nothing outstanding, and do nothing of significance.

I created this "how-to-never-complain-about-anything-ever-again" infographic for myself, but wanted to share it with you, in the event you're also a world-class complainer, or an aspiring one.

CollegePlus-how-not-to-complain-infographic

Tired of complainers? Share this on Facebook. Let's kill the complaining.

7 comments:

Kate said...

That is great!!!!

~Kate

Jen said...

I LOVE this! Thank you!

Kate said...

I cannot picture you as a complainer! Perhaps that is a sign that you've overcome that in your life. :) I shared on facebook!

Michelle said...

I need to work on this! I just made a complaining blog post! lol

Courtney said...

I love this! I'll share!

Jane G Meyer said...

Just made my own pact this very morning!!! I love that graphic. Thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

Thank you for this - I will share this with a group of ladies who meet together each week at our church for fellowship over a cup of tea and a craft activity, if that is OK with you. But first, I will copy it and put it into a prominent place so I can take notice of it myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...