Friday, July 2

My Side of the Bed...

Things are going well for our family of five. Sugar Plum is such a little mama and cannot get enough of helping me take care of the baby. Little Man is feeling a little sad (though he loves his baby brother a lot!). Now that we have one full day under our belts and no place to go tomorrow (we have already had a doctor's appointment for the baby!), we know what to expect from our day a bit more. My goals for tomorrow are to go outside a little (while baby is napping) to run off some energy and to do some more reading with the two older children. I am also hoping to get everyone down for a nap together... Mama is tired!

I hope everything is going well for all of you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are all home and doing well!

Matushka Anna said...

Congratulations! So excited for you all!

(psst...get some rest!)

Anonymous said...

Very happy for you that the new little guy is finally home -- but try, while you are resting, to snuggle with Little Man a bit. I feel for him!

Kate said...

There's a cradle on my side of the bed except baby boy is hardly ever in it! He prefers to sleep in the crook of my arm.

I'm so happy your baby is home and doing well and the siblings are responding well. My daughter was a bit sad for a while but this past week she's really blossomed into a little mother.

Congrats!

Courtney said...

A cozy arrangement! I hope you do have some quiet time at home this weekend.

Kh. Patty said...

Both my girls like to be little Mommies. I caught my almost 3-year-old lying on my pillow next to what had been a sleeping baby John and chattering away. When I confronted her about it and tried to impress upon her the importance (mainly for Mommy's sanity) of not waking a sleeping baby, she looked up crestfallen and said, "But I was pretending to be Mommy!"

Michelle M. said...

This is wonderful! I am so happy for you! I am also thankful that we no longer need to pray for your family and the "baby in the NICU" during our morning prayers. What a blessing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...