Thursday, June 3

Not Where I Expected to be Last Night....

Last night we headed to the hospital for some monitoring after I began experiencing some cramping. My doctor felt that it would be best to keep me overnight (something I wasn't expecting at all). An hour or two in, I began having contractions. Fortunately, an IV of fluid and a shot of Terbutaline stopped things for now. My doctor discharged me this morning with a prescription of Terbutaline and bedrest orders (no more time outside or cooking for me... poor Fr John!). Hopefully we can buy some more time in the womb for this little guy!

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness! We'll be praying. Let us know how you are when you can.

Alicia said...

Sorry that has happened. We are still praying for you guys. Thanks for updating us.
Alicia in New Zealand

leah said...

Mat. Emily, I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you and your family. It is still so early. All of you are in our continued prayers. I wish there was something else we could do to help.
With Love in Christ, leah

Xenia Kathryn said...

Yes, Yes, prayers continued!!! Sorry for your unexpected hospital overnighter!

Kh. Patty said...

Glad you are home again. Praying your little one stays put for a while longer!

elizabeth said...

Oh no! so sorry to hear! Keep us posted; my love and prayers; stay in there little guy!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your difficult night. I was on terbutaline with my 5th baby. It worked well. I hope it does for you too. You are all in our prayers.

Calee said...

Oh take care. Two weeks ago I got to say goodbye to the terbutaline. Today I brought our beautiful and healthy son home, just 3 days after he was born. Bedrest is no fun, bedrest with medicine can be awful, but you can do it!

Michelle M. said...

I am so sorry to hear this! We will continue to pray for you. Please keep us updated.

Matushka Anna said...

So sorry! I'll be praying for a calm and peaceful uterus! I was on terbutaline with my first and it worked well.

Anonymous said...

I will and have been praying for you and that little one.
God bless and protect you both.

Michelle said...

If you need anything, you know where to find me... :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...