Monday, May 24

Blueberry Buckle...

The little ones and I whipped up Blueberry Buckle yesterday after dinner (don't worry, it was the only thing that I did besides church all day) and I am so glad that we did. The recipe was easy and the results are delicious! I am planning on enjoying a piece with a hot cup of tea and a good book during naptime! I'll be making cupcakes for Sugar Plum's birthday on Wednesday and I really want to make these Peanut Butter Brownies before the Apostle's fast begins on Monday.

What is your favorite thing to bake?

6 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

I have to say my favorite thing is Mississippi mud! I'm a chocoholic and love fudge so it's a no-brainer. I do a really easy shortcut so it doesn't take all day.

elizabeth said...

Nice! reminds me of blueberry coffee cake I ate as a girl with a glass of cold milk... yum!

I bake various versions of chocolate cake and enjoy this (and so do those who eat it at church!) :)

Meg said...

I *love* buckle -- a true New Englander, I also love apple cobbler. But Maine grows wonderful blueberries, so when it's the season, I'm a baking fool!

Mimi said...

Ironically, I tend to bake more during the Fasts.
But, I made blueberry muffins for yesterday's coffee hour. I should have done a blueberry buckle, that looks really yummy.

Matushka said...

My girls all love sweet potato casserole. I think that's a southern dish. I love buckle's and crisps in the afternoon with tea-just perfect.

Praying you are feeling well!

M.Michelle

Mimi said...

I made this last night, thank you for the recipe, and enjoyed a piece for breakfast this morning. Yum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...