Tuesday, August 4

Bunny Sprinkler...

My children have never really used a sprinkler in the yard because we've either gone to the beach or to the pool to cool off, but I spotted this bunny sprinkler in the hardware store recently and decided to give it a whirl. The water is very gentle, but both of our little ones were afraid of it to a certain degree. Sugar Plum liked getting wet, but didn't want to be too close. Little Man avoided it all together! I think that they will eventually get used it it, but I don't feel so badly that I refused to buy a Slip N Slide that they saw at Target!

2 comments:

Bethany Hudson said...

Aww! My daughter's nickname is Bunny. She would LOVE that!

A Little Of A Lot said...

REagan will be 6 on Wednesday and still won't go through a sprinkler, she simply doesn't like them.
As for the Slip and Slide, HATE those things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...