Wednesday, July 1

Bathtub Fun...



A few days ago I was feeling a little indulgent and took the children on a walk to the pharmacy nearby to get some bathtub crayons for them. The shop didn't carry them so I decided to look in a larger store the next time we were out. Imagine my delight to find a late birthday gift for Sugar Plum contained the crayons in the mailbox today! We promptly put off dinner in favor of a little fun in the tub this evening! The little ones LOVED drawing in the tub and washing their work away! I foresee this being a great activity for rainy days.

3 comments:

Neuropoet said...

So fun!! Sweet memories too...

~Jenny

Courtney said...

Great idea! You know, I've had tub crayons stashed away for almost two years, and I'd totally forgotten about them. Thanks for the reminder!

Pres. Kathy said...

I have been meaning to buy some! They look like so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...