Saturday, July 25

Fruit Salad, Anyone?

Peaches were 88 cents a pound at the market yesterday, so I bought a bunch. We ate four yesterday and today, a certain little nineteen-month-old took nibbles from three of the remaining four while my back was turned.

Things are hectic this morning because we have a showing of our home sometime between 11am and 1pm. I'm tidying up and then we'll head out to run some errands. It should be interesting because that is the time my children take their naps usually.

I hope the house sells for the owners sake! Please say a little prayer for them.

5 comments:

Caeseria said...

Yummy! A certain nineteen-month-old has good taste!

Lauren S. said...

cute! nineteen month olds are notorious for that kind of stuff. my son did the same thing but even more fruit at my inlaws who love to keep massive bowls of fruit (much to my ds' delight and my embarassment)at their kitchen table. thank goodness i have such an undestanding and sweet mil who that it was adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope your day went well.

Angela said...

i mean, really, who can resist fresh peaches? :)

best of luck showing the house.

Gina said...

That's funny. My 4 yr old daughter does the same thing too. Just 2 days ago she got a hold of a tomato. Boy was that messy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...