It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Enjoy our little Bright Week Vacation... we drove up to visit our families yesterday and are staying through Thursday morning!
2. Spend a little time at some of our old haunts with the little ones. We are particularly looking forward to taking them on a canal walk near my father-in-law's house.
3. Take a little time to pop into a shop or two to find replacement "Sunday shoes." Mine are hopelessly scuffed!
4. Visit with Sugar Plum's godmother (who has some baby chicks in her yard!) and with Little Man's godfather.
5. Stop complaining - both verbally and in my head!!
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.