Thursday, March 26

Wild Horses...

We went to a nearby beach with wild horse inhabitants and were treated to quite a show! We found a Papa, Mama and Baby that were willing to pose for pictures and even came right up to the car window!

Mama Horse having a bite to eat.


Papa Horse eating while Baby sleeps.


Mama coming closer.


And closer.


Mama kissing Papa.


A romantic meal for two.


Feeling brave.


My, what big eyes you have!


Surrounding a warm minivan.


We braved the bitter cold wind for a quick walk in the sand, too!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I haven't been to a place with wild horses in a long time (I think our closest would be in VA, we're in PA). I forgot how entertaining they can be. :)

Tracy said...

I love horses...they are so beautiful!

::Sylvia:: said...

How beautiful!

Pres. Kathy said...

Truly beautiful! I love the pics!

Matushka said...

How lovely!
M.Michelle

Anwen said...

Wow. That's amazing. I've only read about wild horses.

EL said...

Wow! That's absolutely amazing!!

Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I just love this and my boys would go crazy!...Where are there wild horses?...I live in New Jersey and there is no such thing here..."The Ice Horse" is my boys favorite story, and it is about wild horses...

Elizabeth said...

I wonder if this is North Carolina? I know of wild horses along the Outer Banks.

Have a great day!
Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...