Monday, March 23

Prayer Request...

Please pray for the handmaiden of the Lord, Carole. She is a lady in our church suffering through the last stages of cancer. She fell into a coma when she went to sleep on Friday night and the hospice nurses say that she could pass away at any time. Her family is all with her, but understandably they are having a hard time watching her suffer. Please keep them in your prayers as well.

Sunday Afternoon Update: Carole has been in and out of consciousness today and was able to receive Holy Communion! I think that her situation is still the same medically, but spiritually, things are wonderful for her! Please continue to keep her uplifted in prayer!

Monday Morning Update: Carole passed away at about 5:15 am. May Her memory Be Eternal!

14 comments:

Agape said...

Praying.

Anwen said...

I will be praying for Carole and her family today.

::Sylvia:: said...

We will keep them all in our prayers. I love the illustration in this post! Where is it from?

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Lord have mercy upon Carole and grant her a peaceful ending to her life.

CountryMouse said...

This is my first visit to your beautiful blog. I am so sorry to hear of your friend Carole. She and her family are in my prayers at this very sad time.

Blessings

Janette

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this... May the Lord bring peace to all hearts regardless of the outcome...

Pres. Kathy said...

Many prayers!

Leigh said...

Praying!!!!

Courtney said...

Requiescat in pace, Carole. I'll pray for her and her family.

magda said...

May her memory be eternal.

Mimi said...

May her Memory be Eternal. Prayers for those who loved her as they navigate these difficult days.

Kathryn said...

I started praying when I saw this, this morning and when I came back to see if there was an update I saw the news. I will continue to pray!

Kelly said...

Eternal Memory

MamaBirdEmma said...

The painting is entitled "Prayer" and is painted by Sergy Gushkov.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...