Tuesday, March 10

The March Seasonal Shelf...

Though we are obviously missing some real nature, this is how we set up our shelf for the first few weeks of March. I'd like to add a pot of shamrocks if they have them at our market this coming week and maybe a budding branch or two. Sugar Plum is getting old enough to start collecting bits from nature on our walks now, so I hope to have less to do with the hunting and gathering for the table this month than in the past. We'll see how it goes!

::The book is one of our favorites: Out and About Through the Year by Shirley Hughes::

3 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Your shelf looks beautiful!

Courtney said...

It looks very nice! I need to get to AC Moore to start adding touches of spring to my Lenten display.

Stephanie said...

I adore Shirley Hughes! (Where did those wooden figures come from?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...