Monday, March 30

March 29th...

It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!

Here is my list for this week:

1. Finish up all of the Lenten Cleaning Plans I have for March - I am behind by about eight tasks! Yikes!
2. Put out the spring decorations. I normally put them up around the start of the season, but things were so busy I had no time.
3.
Go through the clothes that we have in our dressers, closets and storage and mark off the things that we have and the things that we need for the warmer weather.
4.
Catch up on correspondence.
5. Plant some wheat grass in a pot for Pascha!

Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and let us know in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.

4 comments:

A Little Of A Lot said...

I have just posted mine on my blog.
Just click on the name above

Anwen said...

Here's mine:) Thanks for hosting this, Emma!
http://woodmouse-reedhaven.blogspot.com/2009/03/commitment-to-loveliness-march-29th.html

Saxon said...

You have a very beautiful blog and I would love to be a part of the Loveliness Fair

Grace at Home said...

I just started participating in this, Emma. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...