Friday, March 13

Imaginitive Play: Farm Set - All Finished!

Michael's was out of the baskets that I chose originally, so I just took the baskets that held Little Man's clothes and moved them to the children's dresser (I had been planning to do that anyway). I turned the baskets back to front because each one has a bow on it and I thought that it was a bit too fussy for this project. I bought the fairytale postcards in the picture frames from Nova Natural with my birthday money and framed them in these Better Homes and Gardens frames from Walmart.

Here are close ups of the pictures and the basket facing the right way:





11 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the end result! The frames f0r the prints are perfect.

New Mom said...

Hi Emma, very cute-- and organized! Where did you find those cute baskets? I'm looking for some to put my sons' toys in but they can be quite expensive, any suggestions?

magda said...

This is beautiful! How did you decide how high to hang the pictures?

MamaBirdEmma said...

Hi New Mom!

I get a lot of our baskets at Michaels when they have a sale (that is where these came from). I know many mom's have had luck with thrift stores and garage sales though!

Hello Magda!

I really just eyeballed the height (though I used a ruler to measure the distance between each one)... we also have a larger picture hanging above the postcards at "adult" height. It has to be re-hung in order to be centered though!

Anonymous said...

Emma, this play area is darling! I love the sweet pictures.

Pres. Kathy said...

This play area is just so sweet and very organized.

FrontierDreams said...

yay now i have your blog addy to follow :) you know i love this area <3

opps i'm farmergopi on flickr ;)

magda said...

Thank you for the inspiration! Your fairy tale postcards reminded me about the little Christchild holy cards I found at my mother's house.

Meredith said...

Oh, Emma, that is just lovely. I wish I had a wall that looked exactly like that in my home!

Deetsa said...

The pictures are beautiful and beautifully set. The picture above looks so serene and inspiring.

Kathryn said...

As always, I'm enchanted by your ideas and spaces for your children! I'm now thinking of doing something similar in our living room, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...