Tuesday, February 24

Imaginitive Play: Farm Set

I found these shelves (they can also stand upright) at Michael's a few months ago, and immediately knew that they would be perfect to store and display our farm toys. Using my 40% off and 50% off coupons over the course of a few months, I was able to get three shelves. They are working so nicely! I still have to get four baskets for storage, but Michael's often has sales on baskets during the month. I love how they are the perfect height for our little ones to kneel down and play! They have really enjoyed setting the animals up in different configurations each day.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! It's even better than I pictured! If our barn/farmhouse wasn't so big I would definitely steal this idea. I do like it for oranizing other items...maybe our cars and trucks and baby toys. Hmm...must think!

Anonymous said...

What a creative lil farm house you have going there I am sure your babies enjoy playing with the toys.... Are they hand made wood crafts.... they look very nice

Mary Ann said...

I love it...very nice. What's great is that as they grow, the shelves can be used in different ways.

Pres. Kathy said...

I love these shelves! It is so important to be kid-friendly.

Anonymous said...

I love how it doubles as a storage and a play area, keeping the toys off of the floor when they are playing. It looks like the perfect level for little ones to stand at and play. Pure genius! :)

Janel said...

Love those!

Sherry said...

It looks very sweet & inviting. I'm sure the grands love it.

Sherry said...

The grands! Don't know why I put that--but I' sure your children are quite grand!

Kate said...

I just love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...