It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Borrow a rug cleaning machine and go to town on our downstairs carpet!
2. Prepare to host Mom's Night Out on Thursday evening
3. Use lotion after every shower and dish washing session
4. Download some new things to listen to... especially some of the children's stories on Ancient Faith Radio
5. Buy a nice beeswax pillar candle to get blessed in church on the feast of The Presentaion in the Temple.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.