Thursday, December 11

Preparing for Nativity: Day Ten...

Yesterday was very hectic, but lots of fun! We had some church moms and their children over for lunch and a playdate. After the babies napped (they REALLY needed it!), we made these fast and very toddler friendly birdfeeders for the tree in our front yard. I was also able to polish our dining room table and chairs in preparation for all of the meals we will be having there during the holiday season.

I was really happy that I got all of our basic cleaning out of the way earlier in the week (very uncharacteristic for me!) because it is our son's birthday tommorrow and we are having my mother-in-law and our son's godfather and his son (a happy surprise!) over this weekend and into the begining of next week. It should be a really nice weekend!

2 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful time! God Bless!

Mimi said...

I can't believe your little guy is going to be one already! Happy, Happy Birthday and Many Years!

enjoy the company.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...