Saturday, December 6

Preparing for Nativity: Day Six...

Today was a wonderful and busy day! We began it with looking to see what we had received in honor of Saint Nicholas... chocolate coins and a wool felted Baby Jesus, Mother of God, and Saint Joseph!. We were also able to go to a Christmas party for the children in my Mom's Club!


I hung our winter wreath on the front door


and finally had a chance to create a dish cupboard for our two-and-a-half year old after being inspired to do so weeks ago! Having only the few dishes that our little one uses will work much better for us than having everything on a low shelf while our children are so young.

5 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

I really like the idea of the cupboard. I will have to do the same thing when my little one gets older.

Courtney said...

The shelf looks great! Aren't those pull-out shelves handy? I really like your winter wreath. Did you make it?

Lady of the Mote said...

I just love the felted Baby Jesus, Mother of God, and Saint Joseph.
nice work.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Hi Courtney!

I got it at Tuesday Morning... it was buried under a pile of "evergreen" wreaths and I was shocked to find it because I have wanted a pinecone wreath for so long!

Hi Lady of the Mote!

I wish that I could say that I felted the holy family, but I didn't. I got them at an etsy store. Click on the link (the blue words "Baby Jesus, Mother of God, and Saint Joseph") in the post, and it will take you there!

Miss A said...

Emma!

Long time no "see"! I love your pinecone wreath! Gorgeous!

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...