Friday, December 19

Husband Meme...


I found this on Becky's blog and had a lot of fun doing it! I'll be checking my answers with my husband later!

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Fox News, ESPN, or House

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Extra Bleu Cheese.

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Corn Muffins

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? You would never find him at a bar!

5. Where did he go to high school? The local public high school

6. What size shoe does he wear? 13

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Books on theology

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? One PACKED with meat and cheese

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Hmmm. Chicken Cordon Bleu?

10. What is his favorite cereal? Cracklin' Oat Bran or Cinnamon Toast Crunch

11. What would he never wear? Tight trousers

12. What is his favorite sports team? The New York Giants

13. Who is his best friend? Male: Mark. Female: Me.

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Spend money on anything that isn't absolutely necessary for survival

15. How many states has he lived in? Five - Alaska, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland

16. What is his heritage? French, English, Irish, Russian, and Armenian.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Lenten Chocolate Cake... His birthday is ALWAYS in Great Lent. If it wasn't, I think that he's choose ice cream over cake

18. Did he play sports in high school? Basketball and wrestling.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Working, reading, and being with his family.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey, my hubby wrestled in high school too! What a neat meme!

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Great meme. I borrowed it. Thanks!

Martha said...

Our husbands sound very similar!!!

Anwen said...

I'm encouraged to know my husband isn't the only one wanting to just spend the money needed to survive. At times it is a challenge for me to be submissive. However, choosing not to spend extra money has made me go through all my craft stuff, and I have found plenty of projects that will make nice gifts. :)

Michelle M. said...

Fun! I am going to try it out as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...