Friday, December 26

The First Day of Christmas...

Wooden vehicles for our little boy


Nativity figures from a dear friend who felt my pain when we lost our other ones:


The much-awaited and wished-for wagon


Mama and Papa's gourmet stocking stuffers after our little elf got her mitts on them


The Little Engine that Could


This is what $5 will get you at Walmart on December 21st... a gorgeous live tree that is fresher than the one we picked up at the same time last year for $65! I know you are proud, Meredith!


Our Christmas feast - the photo was strategically taken so that the enormous counter mess could not be seen! I am begining to realize why dining rooms that are separate from the kitchen are such a wonderful idea!

6 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

Thanks for shring the beautiful pictures! Merry Christmas.

Michelle said...

I love the little engine that could! Looks like you had a wonderful day, I am so glad!

Meredith said...

Absolutely a fabulous bargain!

I love your simple candle centerpiece, too.

Merry Christmas!

Calories and Coffee said...

Hi,
I just stumbled across your blog and instantly felt at home. I'm also Orthodox, as is my family and my7 younger sister is married to an Orthodox priest and they're moving to their first parish next month.

It's so great to find more Orthodox people online!

Anwen said...

Very sweet wooden cars...just like the ones my brother had. Good point about the seperate dining room! LOL!

Miss A said...

I'm all about strategically photographing things! Hope you're having a great winter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...