Saturday, November 1

Refinishing the Children's Dresser...


This is the dresser that used to reside in our closet. Yesterday, we painted it (though from the pictures, you can't really tell) and added glass knobs. We were so pleased with the result, we put it in our bedroom instead of the family closet! It has our daughter's clothes in the second from the bottom drawer. Our son's clothing will be going in the bottom drawer. Eventually, I'll have to move my stuff out of the top two drawers as our kids get bigger, but for now, my handbags and scarves are enjoying the space! We still have to hang the bird picture above the dresser, but I really like how it all looks so far!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the glass nobs!

magda said...

What a beautiful job!

Jen said...

You did a fantastic job! Looks like some expensive piece you would find in a department store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...