Wednesday, July 9

Six Random Things About Me...

I was tagged by Penny to share 6 random things about me! Thanks, Penny:)

Here are the rules :
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love inclement weather... thunder and lightening storms, snow, fog, etc. I think it's because I like to be cozy at home.

2. I am really into comfort foods like shepherd's pie, baked ziti, roasted chicken and all the trimmings, Beef Stroganoff, etc.

3. I like to collect whole sets of hardcover books (I'm working on getting all of the Mitford books, the Little House books, and anything by Shirley Hughes).

4. When I get interested in something, I can easily get overwhelmed with plans and list making... sometimes it gets to the point that I loose interest because I know I can't do it all.

5. I really want to learn how to sew, embroider, and crochet.

6. I like to wear skirts "just because" (I think a lot of people think that it's for religious reasons).

Tag, You're it!


Gina said...

#4 - that is so me! For me it seems like 3 months is the magic number. I'll dive in full force into something but after about 3 months I will loose interest. That's why I try to pace myself.

Mrs. Amy Brigham said...

So, I'm not the only one who likes bad weather! Yay!

Kyriaki said...

answered :) thanks!

Michelle Melania said...

I did it, too.

Meg said...

Snicker: I have worn nothing but skirts for the past 25 years -- long skirts for about 20 years. I was so happy when skirts got longer, since I've always thought they were more graceful.

If you want to learn embroidery, start with cross stitch -- not the infantile cutesy kind, but some of the simpler projects available from catalogues like The Stitchery ( There are also some unique techniques that make stitching simpler, and they are easier to learn, and make a habit of, if you start with cross stitch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...