I was tagged by Penny to share 6 random things about me! Thanks, Penny:)
Here are the rules :
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I love inclement weather... thunder and lightening storms, snow, fog, etc. I think it's because I like to be cozy at home.
2. I am really into comfort foods like shepherd's pie, baked ziti, roasted chicken and all the trimmings, Beef Stroganoff, etc.
3. I like to collect whole sets of hardcover books (I'm working on getting all of the Mitford books, the Little House books, and anything by Shirley Hughes).
4. When I get interested in something, I can easily get overwhelmed with plans and list making... sometimes it gets to the point that I loose interest because I know I can't do it all.
5. I really want to learn how to sew, embroider, and crochet.
6. I like to wear skirts "just because" (I think a lot of people think that it's for religious reasons).
Tag, You're it!