Wednesday, July 23

Nursery Improvements...






The nursery is still a work-in-progress (some of the furniture needs painting, I need picture frames for the bird number cards, and we'd like to change the toddler bed to a full sized one... not to mention that I'd love to get rid of the couch!), but there are finally things on the wall, a furniture arrangement that I can live with, and a fun hidey-hole for the babies to play in (thanks to Papa's savvy decorating sense - I had no idea how to incorporate that little alcove with the furniture we have). I am so glad that this room looks a little nicer than it has in the past!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really nice. I love the "hidey-hole"- what a great idea!

New Mom said...

What a cute little bookshelf. The curtain for the hidey hole is so pretty, it adds color to the room.

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

It looks great!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it!

N said...

I love those numbered cards with the birds on them...very cute!

Mrs. L said...

I love the fabric hanging to make that little "hiding place". Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...