It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Climb back on the cloth diaper wagon...
2. Begin keeping a spending log to help curb thoughtless purchasing.
3. Find a suitable clothesline to hang in the screened-in porch and hang it. I'm thinking something retractable.
4. Organize children's books.
5. Try to learn how to crochet a ball.
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section. I'll link to your Commitments on this post as I get them.