Monday, June 30

Thank You, Sylvia!

When I joined the Orthodox Mom's Swap a few weeks ago, I had no idea that I'd get so many fun things! I opened the package from Sylvia and found a cute handbag full of goodies! The bag will be the perfect thing to hold all the the things I need to carry on a regular basis... plus, it is navy, one of my current favorite colors! I am really looking forward to reading the magazine and the travel brochure to Greece tonight. Our two year old has already tested the crayons, Lord's Prayer booklet, and index cards and I wore the flip-flops to the pool already! The diptych Icon is on my desk and the travel samples and notebook are already in ym new purse! Thank you for all of the little goodies that you sent Sylvia! I am definitely going to enjoy them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I need to post the photos of my swap, too.

::Sylvia:: said...

I'm glad you liked your package! I LOVED mine as well, thank you so much! I'm so happy everyone enjoyed the swap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...