Saturday, June 7

S'mores...

On our recent trip to visit our parents, I was lucky enough to catch my father-in-law cleaning out the cellar. We are now the happy owners of a S'mores maker and Ice Cream machine... I am envisioning lots of fun parties on the screened-in porch.

What is your favorite combination for ice cream? Aside from making fondue with the S'mores maker, I am also thinking about mixing it up with the s'mores. Different cookies like chocolate chip or oatmeal with white, peanut butter, or raspberry chocolate sound good... what do you think?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Mouthwatering. How about ice cream sandwiches with homemade cookies and ice cream? Oh my gosh, divine! I think I'll have to do that myself. I just restocked my ice cream-making supplies!

Alicia said...

I like making them with fudge coeverd graham cookies too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...