It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!
Here is my list for this week:
1. Take the children to the pool each day
2. Find some creative ways to keep cool: make ice cream, play with the hose/sprinkler, etc.
3. Find a special gift for Fr. John's anniversary gift
4. Find beauty tips for using the coconut oil in my pantry
5. Get my wedding rings cleaned and checked
Once you have chosen five simple things, post them on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Commitment to Loveliness post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a commitment to share, please post them in the comments section.
Edited to Add: Once again, Mr. Linky is not working for me. I'm going to have Fr. John check it out, but until then you can post your Commitments or direct us to your blog in your comments section.