Monday, June 30

Baby Ballet...

I recently ordered this dvd for our little one. She has enjoyed dancing for a long time now and though I would love to take her to some mommy and me dance classes, they are pretty expensive and too far away. We have yet to watch the whole dvd (it is 30 minutes long), but the format is great, the directions are easy, and it is a lot of fun to do the stretches and moves with my little one... especially since I can check "exercise" off my list when we dance! A bonus is that I think that watching this video is improving my awareness of my posture (which is very slouchy) and my movements (which can be anything but graceful)!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

The DVD looks like fun! I remember the days when my sister and I would practice ballet in our living room using dining room chairs for the barre!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...