Tuesday, January 29

Six Unimportant Things...

I've been tagged (over a week ago!) for this meme by Jenny over at Backwoods Wife.

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

OK so here we go:
  • I love to write lists... if you look through my desk at any given time, you will probably find ten lists - everything from grocery lists to "to do" lists to wish lists!
  • I "nest" even when I'm not pregnant. Ususally once a week, I get this crazy urge to "improve" things. On days like this, I can be found re-arranging furniture, tidying, re-organizing, etc. My nesting days often result in a list or two on how I would like to improve the area I was working on further if I had the means to do so!
  • My favorite store is Marshall's. I could go there everyday and not be bored. In fact, when my husband was telling me all of the great features of the area our mission church was in, he made sure to mention that there was a Marshall's a few miles away!
  • Nap time is my favorite time of day... there is nothing better than snuggling down and getting in a little shut eye!
  • I love going to fancy grocery stores. Even if I only end up buying a cucumber, I think that it is a great deal of fun!
  • I love to play a game when I am cleaning or tidying up. One of my favorites lately is to see if I can accomplish everything on my list before Fr. John gets home from church. Another one I like is to put on some music and see how much I can accomplish during one song. Yes, I am a passenger on the crazy train!
I tag: Courtney, Darcy, Jamie, Eva, Mrs. Pea, and Monica

8 comments:

Dianna said...

I'm a big fan of Marshall's, too! I don't know how I ever lived without it before I moved here.

Anonymous said...

Nesting? I don't think I will ever get over nesting and my last baby was born 14 and a half years ago! And don't get me started about lists!

Anonymous said...

I love lists too. And fancy grocery stores. We have one here in the wealthy area of town that even cuts up veggies and sells pre-peeled onions! Divine.

Mimi said...

Would you like to come visit me and nest here? My house blessing is coming up and it is a mess!

Courtney said...

I hear you on the gourmet grocery stores. I even get a kick out of wandering the organics section at Wegmans! (You can tell high-end is in short supply around here.)

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

I am so tickled as I have never been tagged for a meme! I was beginning to think I had no friends ;)

LOL!

Jamie, whose due date is TOMORROW!

Darcy said...

Thanks for the tag Emma. I'll be posting it soon on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

2018809 leilei3915
mulberry bags
nike outlet
christian louboutin
coach outlet online
pandora outlet
ed hardy outlet
rolex replica watches for sale
uggs outlet
moncler jackets
adidas yeezy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...