I have been tagged by Nanny Kim and asked to share seven random facts about myself:
- I dated my husband for three and half years. After the first year of dating, it was a long distance relationship until we got married.
- I've known my husband since he was about nine and I was seven.
- I have had a "crush" on him since day one.
- I once tattled-tailed on him and his brothers to their mother because they were watching a Freddie Kruger movie and refused to turn it off even though my sisters and I were scared.
- When I was a freshman in high school, my future mother-in-law brought over a photocopied newspaper clipping of a feature on Fr. John the Basketball Star. When she accidentally left it at our house, I took it and saved it. I still have it!
- Since both of our fathers are priests in the Orthodox Church and their churches were pretty close, Fr. John and his brothers went to Confession to my dad and my sisters, brother, and I went to confession to his dad!
- We go to Confession to different priests now;)
If you read this and would like to tell us seven random facts about yourself, consider yourself tagged! Leave a comment and we'll come to your blog!