Tuesday, October 30

Three Prayers for During Pregnancy...

Here are three prayers for during pregnancy that we try to say each day. Our daughter's godmother gave them to us in the first months of our first pregnancy and we have been very thankful to have them this time too!

First Prayer during Pregnancy

Master, Lord Jesus Christ our God, Source of life and immortality, we thank Thee, that Thou hast enabled us in wedlock to become partakers of Thy blessing and gift, for Thou hast said, O Master, "Grow and multiply and you will fill the earth." We thank Thee and pray: bless this fruit of our body which Thou hast granted us, show Thy mercy upon it and enliven it with Thy Holy Spirit. Make its body to grow in health and without flaw and grant it well-formed members. Sanctify its body, mind, heart and inward parts. Grant this infant wisdom and fear of Thee; appoint a faithful guardian Angel for his soul and body. Cover, protect, strengthen and preserve the child in our womb until the very hour when Thou didst command him to be born. But do not conceal him in his mother's womb, for Thy hands have prepared him. Thou gavest him life and breath. O Lord Jesus Christ, we entrust our child into Thine all-powerful hands. Place the right hand of Thy grace upon him, sanctify him with Thy Holy Spirit and renew him for eternal life, that he may be a partaker of Thy Kingdom. Amen.

Second Prayer during Pregnancy

O all-merciful Christ our God, look upon us and preserve us, Thy servants, from fear and evil spirits, which hope to destroy the work of Thy hands. And when our hour and time will come, grant us deliverance according to Thy grace. Look upon us in Thy mercy and free Thy servants from torment. Alleviate the hardships of our pregnancy and grant us the strength and fortitude to give birth and enable this with Thine all-powerful help. For this is Thy wondrous creation, the power of Thy omnipotence, the work of Thy grace and mercy. Amen.


Third Prayer during Pregnancy

Our most merciful Queen, our hope, O Mother of God, the joy of those who sorrow — help us who are weak, and pray to Thy Son, Christ our God, that He may lighten the time of our pregnancy and successfully resolve this difficult time of His unworthy servants, and that His blessing may be on the infant born of us. For we have no other help, no other hope, but only you, O Mother of God, that you may preserve and cover us and our child. For through your protection and help we are saved, and send up glory and thanksgiving for all to the One God in Trinity and the Creator of all, always, now and ever, and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

17 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Thanks for these prayers! God Bless.

Courtney said...

Thank you for these. I'm going to save them!

Mrs. McAtee said...

Although you posted this 4 years ago, just wanted to say thank you! I'm just entering the second trimester of my first pregnancy. Any suggestion as to when to use them? I was thinking about adding one in the morning and the other two in the evening, but my hubby thinks just to pick one.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We tried to say all three during our Morning Prayers each day. He would say the first, I would say the second, and he would say the third and then we would switch the next day. Honestly, I would just do whatever you would like based on how you feel each day. If you are exhausted, then say one. If you have a few extra minutes say two or three. You could also ask your priest:)

Bmajano said...

Thank you, your prayers eased my worries and anxiety. I'm 6wks and 3 days. I heard my baby's heart beat for the first time two days ago. Today, I spotted a little more, no pain at all though. I was freaking out a bit, I went online and looked for prayers. This one sure helped so much. Thank you once again and God bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this prayer. It really does ease my anxiety. Please help me pray for my pregnancy. My husband and I have gone through a miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. Now I'm pregnant again about 6 weeks along. My hcg lever is not doubling.g as it should. Doctors keep telling me that it's not normal but, I believe in my heart that our Lord will keep me and this pregnancy safe and finally grant us a gift of miracle.

Anonymous said...

May God listen to all our prayers and keep us all healthy and happy!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to give a special thank you for these wonderful prayers. I say all three of them each morning and they have really eased my anxiety and fears. I am going on my 11th week and feel this beautiful blessing everyday! Thank you :)

MamaBirdEmma said...

I am so glad Annon!

Unknown said...

Amen! Beautiful prayers thank u! Godbless

Unknown said...

Amen! Beautiful prayers thank u! Godbless

Anonymous said...

I am about 7 weeks pregnant and no heart beat was detected so now I am awaiting blood results to see if my hcg levels double. I went into preterm labor in January and unfortunately my babies (triplets) didn't survive. Thank you for these prayers, I hope they work miracles in my womb. God bless you all and thank you for sharing these comforting prayers.

MamaBirdEmma said...

I'll be praying for you and your baby! I am so sorry for all of the heartbreak that you gave been suffering through.

faith said...

I'am 15 weeks and 1 day, I'am 16 years old and afraid about things because i might be really young, and praying is one thing that can make me stronger so thank you for this prayer it has made me feel better
God bless you

Unknown said...

My name is Maxwell Ashley my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email dometemple@yahoo.com, for him to help us, then we told him our problem,,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything,Dr Native Dome told us that we will either conceive in this month may 2017 . And I'm glad we came to Dr Native Dome, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: dometemple@yahoo.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine.

Unknown said...

How to Get Pregnant Faster after Miscarriage visit website. http://nativehindi.com Suffering a miscarriage is frustrating to every woman. After a miscarriage, making a decision to get pregnant again can be so difficult. However, do not let your sadness continues. The opportunity to get pregnant again naturally with the help of Iya Hindi Native natural herbal to contact him. hindinative@yahoo.com Or whats App number+19145295224.

Unknown said...

The Alwan roots and seed oils have been incredible for my son. He has just tried Alwan roots and seed oil and they seem to work best together. Before he was the extremely aggressive type, he was self abusive, non communicative and would meltdown over 7 hours a day. We hardly ever slept. he was still a big handful. Not until i saw so many amazing testimonies of different people praising and thanking Alwan online when i was searching for cure to Autism. Quickly i contacted and explained to him my son condition and he told me to purchased his roots and seed oil which i had no other choice but to give a try, days later i received Alwan herbs through UPS delivery service along with instructions on how it's used. Surprisingly in just few days later i noticed changes in my Son, he no longer screams all day like a banshee and he hasn’t been sent home from school in 3 weeks, which is just amazing. Before Alwan oil he would only get 2 or 3 days at school each week because of his behavior. He would scream till 2am every night. His very first day on Alwan roots and seed oils he quietly watched TV and went to bed at 10 with no prompting. I broke down and cried at this. I have suffered so much. He is doing great now and i am proud of him. His father is happy now, back then i used to blame God for such a useless son, but now everyone in the family is happy for what Alwan has done in the life of my family. If you have similar condition i will advice you contact his email: (alwansolution@yahoo.com).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...