If you wanted to feel as feminine as can be and could do five things to celebrate your femininity by using each of your five senses, what would you do?
Here's my list:
- Hearing: I would put on some soft music. Some of my favorites are Norah Jones, Soft classical music and my Linda Ronstadt c.d. of lullabies.
- Sight: Something that always makes me feel more feminine and in control is a tidy house. Quickly picking up any clutter, whisking away dishes, and putting away toys always make things seem a bit better.
- Taste: I would bake something special and brew a pot of tea. There is nothing nothing more tasty than a delicate afternoon tea!
- Touch: Something that always makes me feel more feminine is having freshly shaved and moisturized legs. It's an immediate pick-me-up and totally worth the effort.
- Smell: Without a doubt, I would have to say a nice long bath with plenty of sweet-smelling bubbles followed by a rich lotion. It is always nice to have a bit of fragrance surrounding me during the day.
If you feel inspired, I'd love to read what things you would choose to do to celebrate your femininity!