Thursday, June 7

Collecting Satisfactions...

2. A husband who works two jobs, allowing me to stay home and care for our daughter, home, and him!
I would like to invite you to share in this exercise with me by writing a list of people and things that bring you joy in your life! Once you've written a post on this topic, post it on your blog and link to this post in your post, and then post the direct link to your Collecting Satisfactions post below. If you do not have a blog, but have a Satisfaction to share, please post it in the comments section.

It will be wonderful to read all about the satisfactions each of you find in your life!

2 comments:

Lean Not said...

I am about to post mine at leannot.blogspot.com

Lean Not said...

By the way, if you do look at my satisfactions post, I would appreciate any insight you (or any of your readers) might have into the post I have underneath it as well. :) Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...